Learn how to paddle with a view of Bratislava city center.
You will get all the necesary gear in our kayaking school.
Experienced instructor will guide you and explain the basics of kayaking on a river. Also, he will make sure you are safe.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The first step is to enjoy the basic kayaking course. You will be given all the necessary gear and an instructor for one hour. That should be enough for the first time paddlers.
If you wish to paddle regularly please ask us for other possibilities on the course.
Meeting point: see the online reservation timetable
- Entrance for 1 person.
- Kayak, paddle, life jacket.
- Kayaking will last around 1 hour.
- We do the kayaking between "Sun Deck" and Apollo Bridge.
- Instructor and basic instructions such us: safety, paddling forwards, backwards, turning, etc.
- Store all your valuables safely before kayaking.
- Find green kayak on Magio Beach aproximatley 10 minutes before your reservation starts. Our instructor will pick you up.
- Sign some paperwork and get the gear.
- Get the basic instructions, ask anything and go on the water.
- Return to the Magio Beach after the kayaking. You can change and shower there.
All the safety rules will be explained to you at the spot. Here are the basic ones:
1. Wear a life jacket all the time.
2. Paddle in group so, that the instructor is not farther then 50 meters from you.
3. Keep close to the shore. Maximum distance is 10 meters.
4. Keep far away from any obstacles in the river (3 meters +).
5. Keep the float plan (Sun Deck - Apolo Bridge).
6. Be sober / not under influence of alcohol or other drugs.
7. Be over 18 years old or over 15 with written consent from your parents.
8. Make an online reservation and an online payment. Take the invoice with you (email in mobile is OK).
9. Respect instructions from the guide and on this page.
10. Be mindful - think about the people, gear, other boats and yourself.
You will get all the information as well as actual photos and videos on our facebook page.
If something is still not clear please do call or email us.
- Sandals, or other foot ware, that stays on your feet.
- A had cover
- Sun glasses
- Clothes for kayaking (swimming suit, or t-shirt and shorts + shoes for swimming.)
- Clothes to change to (people tend to fall into the water from time to time.)
- Rain coat / functional underwear (if the it is colder outside)
- Water / water battle .
We offer many more trips. Please check our offer or ask us for more details.
No customer reviews for the moment.