Learn to paddle!
Experienced instructor will guide you and explain the basics of kayaking on a river. Also, he will make sure you are safe. All the equipment will be provided. You will be able to try more kayak types, e.g. sea kayak/ tourist/ slalom/ speed or double kayak.
Moreover, after you gain some skills you will be able to become a member of the paddling club and join kayaking trips.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Available dates and times:
1 hour of kayaking for 1 person
Location: Water Club Dunajčík
Available to order on spot
More people – if there is capacity
00421 904 017 680
You can wear any kind of sports clothes. Thermal underwear is recommended, or wet suit if you are afraid of being cold. In case of colder weather a water proof anorak is helpful. Do not forget a towel and some dry pants to change after the lesson. We also have showers.
The time and date can be set individually for price 15€/ person.
Group kayaking lessons take part on Mondays and Wednesdays for price 5€/lesson. For availability check our online form.
Location: Water Club Dunajčík, Klokočova 5
- You need to call us to arrange the time of the lesson.
- It is necessary to bring the voucher in printed form with you.
- You must be 18 years old, or come with your legal representative.
- You must be able to swim. We might ask you to show us your skills. (You will be provided a life jacket and probably will not capsize, but it does not matter.)
- You need to respect your instructor and the other club members.
Last year kayaking school was attended by a few dozens of people. Some of them came just to give it a try and some became club members and can kayak on their own anytime.
We are pleased to have both types of clients and are happy to show you that there are many sports options in nature even though you are in the city center.